Intellectual Property Notice
GamePoster2.com Copyright Policy is based on Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf
All merchandise content is created by users of the GamePoster2.com Service and does not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of GamePoster2.com.
GamePoster2.com provides an automated internet-based service to users, which they use to design and sell merchandise. We contractually prohibit our users from using the service to sell merchandise that infringes third party copyright. We encourage intellectual property rights owners to contact us if they believe that a user of our service has infringed their rights. If you let us know that your rights are being infringed by one of our users we will (in our discretion) require that the user's content is removed from products and, if the user continues to infringe your rights (or infringes the rights of others) terminate the user's access to our services.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, please provide our Intellectual Property Rights Agent with a notification that contains the following information:
- A physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyright, trademark or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- The URL or product number(s).
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
You may reach our Intellectual Property Rights Agent, via email: